PhildragonbleuPhildragonbleu

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools) STARBARIANS - Episode 3 (April Fools)

No matters what he said, I'll consider it as the third episode, because he has the same lenght as the others. I think hes just doing an half-life 3 of us.

Markibestiality | Markiplier Animated Markibestiality | Markiplier Animated

i suggest that u put the credits and the references in the comments. (youtube url)
and of course give some credits to markiplier.

Simgirls Lovemore Trailer Simgirls Lovemore Trailer

9000% better love story than twiligth.
btw, will the game be available on steam, if its on PC?

sim-man responds:

It will be distributed as an online game with its own website and server. It can be played on different platforms like PC, MAC and android.

Ninja Action -Leningrad Ninja Action -Leningrad

hey! your art is the official music video of the group for this song? Great! But can we have the lyric?
Amazing work btw

Wapeach Wapeach

the real Wapeach and Wadaisy had more style in my mind.
Wario and Waluigi are supposed to be the opposite of Mario and Waluigi in a good way: Wario is chunky and only thinks to himself (mario thinks for the others) and Waluigi is a cheater (luigi is fairplay). but they were classy.

In my mind, the exact opposite of Peach and Daisy would be the exact definition of "Bitches"
not fat not ugly, no weird face, but too "sexy" to be trusted. eyes half-closed, disheveled hairs....
Specialized to hurt the hearts.
But it's my idea, and you have your idea of Wapeach and WaDaisy. Mine are just like elazuls-core idea.
So good animation, but not crunk for me.
So it's 3.

Samination responds:

Those aren't really what I expect the REAL ones to look like. I was just going for extreme versions of Peach and Daisy that would be comical.

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

a little short

It would have better ranks if more of your characters was in there.

But for the short amount of time you took for creating a good movie, i give a 10

Fernando could be singing in this movie:

Watching a little kittie sucks
But suddenly there is a duck.
My crabby dilidi wants to fuck.
And no woman i don't have luck.

My feelings are getting wierd.
since I smoke my black beard.
I'm gonna lock you in my house.
You're the duck and we'll be the cows.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

ha i like the first two lines.

Phoenix Wrong: lolwut..? Phoenix Wrong: lolwut..?

LOL WUT?

Good start for a first attempt at Flash.
Very humoristic. Good synchro. almost perfect.
I laugh when 'i'm just a little girl' started.
We can do so many parody with phoenix wright! I want to produce one but i don't have flash and i don't have money.
If you are interested to add more phoenix wrong, would you like to read my text proposition?